The Bethany Library is now scheduling appointments to pick up holds. In order to keep both patrons and staff safe, we are implementing a contactless take out service located outside the library.
This registration is for Bethany patrons who have been contacted via email to make an appointment for contactless holds pick up. After registration, you will receive an automated confirmation email from Washington County Cooperative Library Services. Please review the following procedures prior to your appointment:
- Please wear a mask when picking up holds. Staff will be wearing masks for your protection.
- If you are picking up holds for other library card users, please make a separate reservation for each account.
- When you arrive, go to the table designated by your last name. If someone is already at the table, please stand in line 6 feet apart until the person in front of you leaves. Then move forward.
- When at the table, look for your name on the holds tag. Your holds will be checked out to you before your scheduled pick up.
- We are accepting returns during these appointments. Our book drop remains closed at this time.
- Please bring your own bag if you prefer a bag to carry your items.
If you need accommodations for outdoor pick up, please contact us at (503) 617-7323.