Sherwood Public Library is scheduling appointments to pick up holds. In order to keep both patrons and staff safe, we have implemented a contactless take out service located outside the library.
If you received notification that your holds are ready for pickup, please continue with this reservation.
After registration, you will receive an automated confirmation email from Washington County Cooperative Library Services. Please note: if you do not receive a confirmation email, your reservation has not been made. Contact us at 503-625-6688 or email askusSPL@wccls.org if you are in need of further assistance with this reservation.
Please review the following procedures prior to making your appointment:
1. Please login with your library card number and account password to complete this reservation.
2. If you are picking up holds for other library card users, please make a separate reservation for each account.
3. Please wear a mask when picking up holds and follow physical distancing guidelines. Staff will be wearing masks for your protection.
4. At your designated appointment time, please come to the front entrance of the Library on Pine Street. Parking is available along Pine Street or in the local public parking lots.
6. If you are running late or need to reschedule, please contact staff at 503-625-6688 or askusSPL@wccls.org. Staff will assist you in adjusting or rescheduling your appointment. Please do not cancel or make another appointment.