We all need a reason to leave the house! This Spring bring your kids and join other Forest Grove families each week to stretch our legs, hop, skip, and jump while doing laps around the library building. You can do one lap and call it good, or walk for the full hour, or anywhere in between.
- What should I bring?
- A properly fitting mask that covers your nose, and mouth, and stays in place without a lot of fuss. Kids under the age of 2 are not required to wear a mask. Kids ages 2-4 are highly encouraged to wear a mask. Masks are required for participation if you are over the age of 4.
- Enough water for your family - there will be no access to library drinking fountains
- Walking shoes
- Warm and waterproof clothing for you and your kids.
- Any snacks you think you might need.
- What about bathrooms?
- There are two bathrooms that we will open to program participants during this event each week. Each bathroom will be one family at a time, and we will allow a short break between each use for air circulation and for disinfectants to work. You will still need to wear your mask while in the bathroom.