The annual Sherwood Robin Hood Festival is coming back, and so is the Sherwood Public Library's Miniature Castle Making Contest!
Make a small castle and it may be displayed at the library or even win an award!
- Castles must be no larger than 9" x 9" x 9", including the base. Entries must have a clearly written entry form attached.
- Solo and group entries are welcome.
- Entries may be submitted at the Sherwood Public Library front desk from Thursday, June 30th at 10am to Monday, July 11th at 8pm.
- The award categories are: Most Literary, Most Creative, Most Medieval, Most Miniature, Best Family Submission, Best Entry by Age: 5-9, 10-14, 15-19, 20+.
- Winners will be unveiled and awarded ribbons on Thursday, July 14th. Some or all entries will be on display in the library through July 31st.
- Entries may be retrieved July 28-August 31. Entries not retrieved by September 1 may be subject to disposal.
- Entries must be appropriate for all ages. For more details about exhibit regulations, please visit https://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library/policies.
- The Sherwood Public Library staff reserve the right to decide which entries do or do not go on display and/or win an award.
- Photos of entries may be used by the library for promotional purposes.
- The Sherwood Public Library and City of Sherwood are not responsible for lost or damaged entries.